Going out of town? We have you and your pet covered. Southwoods Animal Hospital offers overnight boarding for your cat or dog!
Our guests enjoy safe and clean facilities. Your pet will get plenty of exercise with our fenced in outside yard (dogs only). Cats get to enjoy quiet time away from dogs in our feline only boarding area.
- Climate controlled kennels / runs
- Professional veterinary care access
- Water, food, and bedding for the duration of their stay
- If your pet is on medication, we will administer all medications during your pet’s stay
- Dogs staying five nights or more will receive a complimentary bath prior to going home
Request Your Stay
Prior to requesting your stay, please review our Boarding Policies & Procedures. You can request your stay online by filling out our Boarding Request Form.
Check In / Check Out
Because of daily cleaning and care schedules, SWAH adheres to specified Pick Up and Drop Off times. While SWAH is open 6 days each week, (Monday through Saturday), Specific Boarding Drop Off and Pick Up times designated for each day are as follows:
Regular Boarding Pick Up Drop Off
Monday – Friday Between 8am – 12pm Between 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Saturday Between 11 am – 12 pm Between 7am – 9 am