We are searching for an upbeat, energetic veterinary Client Service Representative to join our 3-Doctor AAHA Accredited animal hospital in Greensboro, NC. Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends. Must have an outgoing personality, be the ultimate team player and be able to follow directions.
Ideal candidates will have extraordinary customer service skills, have the ability to multi-task, take direction and be able to work well in a fast paced environment. Cornerstone experience is a plus.
The position requires a minimum of 1 year experience in a veterinary and/or professional animal setting and the ability to work until 8pm at least 2 nights per week.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Familiar With veterinary and medical terms
- Recommend and sell over-the-counter animal products
- Greet clients and their animals when they enter the hospital
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Check clients’ addresses and phone numbers for accuracy
- Update client information on the computer as needed
- Make client/patient appointments
- Telephone communication
- Organizing communications around the office
- Describe veterinary services offered by the animal hospital and the cost/value of the services
- Call clients to confirm appointments
- Create invoices in the computer and present/explain invoices to clients
- Apply payments to accounts receivable
- Keep patient records up to date
- Keep treatment rooms and waiting area clean and orderly
The position is full time including weekends. Includes great benefits and paid vacation. Drug testing and background testing required.
High school or equivalent
Veterinary Services: 1 Year
Please apply here to start your application process. Best of luck in your job search!